Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I couldn't get over myself yesterday to blog so today I am.

Something Happened

In these days, sometimes people might act unconnected to themselves and act in what seems quite abrasive ways.  This is when I employ something called 'engaged detachment' (I permit the ALL-ONE to Be without assigning Critique, Condemnation, or Value Judgement:  I understand the IS-ness and I Validate the ALL-ONE-ness)  and also The Attitude of Mastery called "I Am Grace" (I Allow the ALL-ONE-ness to Be what IT IS regardless of whether it suits me.  I Live Perpertual Forgiveness) - Ashayana & Azartan Deane.

Why?  Because sometimes it is the only thing that helps.

Often, not always, a painting I am working on begins speaking about something that hasn't even happened or is about to happen.  I put this up to the nearly common occurrence that I have come to accept, that being, a part of me, a part of my conscious intelligence is speaking through images.  I have known about this for some time and it continues to be a source of excitement and comfort.

See painting above:  A story about how i must (i am the black and white cow bunny) put many of my eggs in one boat (basket) and start traveling down toward my favorite watering hole (rt 1A south)  to live at some point.  The two fish heads on either side (appearing as two land masses on left and right) are talking to me with alert faces that it is time to get used to the idea of moving - 


1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful piece of fine art and should be in a museum alongside Matisse, Miro and Picasso. It has relevance and is what art is supposed to do in my educated opinion. A masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete